What's a fair price to charge for tuning a piano

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:56:20

Hi Marshall,

If you feel you can "out perform" an accutuner then you are ready to
attempt the tuning exam. Good luck.

At 03:22 PM 2/9/2006 -0500, you wrote:
> I walked over to our piano on Sunday after church and
>played the three pivital tones/thirds a few times back and forth to check
>the tuning and my pastor got all over my case.  I keep telling him that the
>piano is a little out of tune, not much but enough to be bothersome. some
>unisons are out etc. The guy that regularly tunes it uses an ETD Sanderson I
>believe. He starts on one end goes up and then does unisons.
>Marshall

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7