Upgrading.....

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:35:49 -0500

>>Here's an idea: let associates be associates, but make their fees =
double
until they become RPTs. Use the extra money to promote the RPT status. =
That
would either be an incentive to stay and upgrade, or leave.

=20

=20

All that would do is double the number of tuners that wouldn't become
associates. I resisted for 20 years and I have to tell you cost was a =
huge
factor. Especially since I was not convinced of the benefits.=20

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802