Samick bridle tapes

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:30:24 +1000

------=_NextPart_001_003E_01C62E56.E98B8D60
John,

The best way to replace a bridle tape is as follows;

1.    Cut one tape at the point where the balance leather shank enters the
hammer butt, this will get you the correct length for your replacements.

2.    Set jig as shown to get length of tape, Cut the tapes (you can cut 10
at a time).

3.    Glue as shown in second photo.

I have been doing this for the past 42 years. You can use either hide glue
or PVA, I prefer hide glue, it dries faster

Kerry Cooper

Kerry Cooper

Australasian Registered Piano Technician (ARPT)

Brisbane Piano Centre

(07)3809-0652

0412-033-379

brispiano@optushome.com.au