What's a fair price to charge for tuning a piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 08:18:19 -0500

I charge about the same as you, and just a couple weeks ago I got a call
from a prospective client and was told the same thing.

That's the only time that has happened to me in many years.

Keep in mind that there are many folks out there who read the "Cracker Jack"
instructions on how to tune a piano, bought a lever and a couple mutes and
call themselves piano technicians. Big difference between them and someone
who is properly trained and continues to hone their skills. Ya get what ya
pay for.

Terry Farrell