What's a fair price to charge for tuning a piano

pianotune05@comcast.net pianotune05@comcast.net
Thu, 09 Feb 2006 04:22:37 +0000

two cents flat or sharp Dale? :)
Marshall
ps.  btw, I agree with you.

From: Erwinspiano@aol.com

  Hey Pal
  Out here we couldn't live on that.  Many have a  basic rate & that of many tuners have price ranges from 100 to 150 bucks.or more depending on what else is required  I believe it's fair to expect  to be paid as well as any other in home type repair service providing skilled & proffessional services.  My two cents worth.
  Dale
Cy,

The way I understand it, this is basically not the issue. We just
can't "conspire" to SET prices. Correct?
As far as what we charge is concerned, anyway. For the record, I
charge $90.00 for a normal tuning. :-)
And I'm not at all concerned about price fixing!

Avery