What's a fair price to charge for tuning a piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:19:52 -0500

Indeed, it is a good thing. But it also suggests that technician could =
be charging more for service calls - s/he would loose a few appointments =
on price, and end up only being booked for a few weeks - but still the =
same number of serivce calls per day and at a higher rate =3D more =
income!

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  Why would it be a bad thing to be booked well in advance.  I know a =
guy who 's booked 6 weeks or so in advance.  I think that would be a =
good thing, and knowing my financial situation, I sure wish I was booked =
solid.
  Marshall