What's a fair price to charge for tuning a piano

Avery avery1@houston.rr.com
Wed, 08 Feb 2006 18:42:17 -0600

Cy,

The way I understand it, this is basically not the issue. We just
can't "conspire" to SET prices. Correct?
As far as what we charge is concerned, anyway. For the record, I
charge $90.00 for a normal tuning. :-)
And I'm not at all concerned about price fixing!

Avery