cleaning

amy@zilknet.net amy@zilknet.net
Tue, 07 Feb 2006 09:07:21 -0800

First an introduction:  I'm Amy Zilk a newbie tech in Oregon...I just
had my first customer last week.

I researched portable vacuums and bought a 3M electronics vacuum.  It's
designed for copier technicians to vacuum out the toner dust and trap it
in the filter instead of spreading it all over the room, and it has tiny
little attachments for getting into small crevices in the piano.  Here's
a link to a picture.

http://www.precision.com/Cleaning%20Products/3M%20Vacuum.htm

I bought mine online (not at this site) in December for $196.24
including shipping.  I would suggest checking around for the best price
online.  It's a good product and my customer was impressed by this cool
high tech tool.

Amy