pianoplan

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 01:44:01 +0100 (CET)

The
> model
> 1750 would be the best machine for moving heavy units

hmm depends what kind of units, CERTAINLY NOT PIANOS! plus, how big a
landing do you need for it to turn round in stairs (pianoplan only needs
about 90x90cm)

USA Priced @
>   $ 19,500.00.

for a thousand dollars i could see the logic in "pianoplan wannabes", but
for that price... no way!

> Piano Plan, is an Italian version of the SR1750

EXCUSE ME? a version??? you mean the other way round! just type
"pianoplan" onto google image search, and you'll see the real pianoplan
(in its standard, horizontal platform and vertical platform versions) the
difference is clear.

It does have some neat
> features on it which I like

At last something that we agree on!

I can get product and information about this
> machine as well.

I hope you do Mr. Levine. If you make a living out of selling moving
supplies and stair-robots... you must get in touch with CTE (pianoplan
makers/distributors in Europe) and start importing pianoplan before anyone
else does. Once you try pianoplan, you will know why i say this. The stair
robots you talk about are ok for washing machines and similar stuff, but
they are useless for pianos!

> Look forward to taking to you about these two products.

for pianos you mean ONE, "pianoplan" that is!

Regards from a very proud pianoplan owner

Patrick

P.S. pianoplan is also used by some funeral service companies... so, i'm
taking it to my grave! well, the other way round...!