Let me restate the question

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:12:06 EST

In a message dated 2/6/2006 10:52:07 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
fandrich@pianobuilders.com writes:

I've been using curved, laminated ribs for something over  20

  Yes I know but that wasn't the  discussion.

. Even if it is an unrealistic and excessive 1,000 to  1,400 lbs.
depends on who you ask or on your  design & size of piano/scale

As to how they would sound: well, now, that is another  question.

  this was the real point I thought was made by  others..nicely

And we  won't know that until somebody actually does the R&D and

zzzzzactly!!
   Dale

Del