Let me restate the question

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:45:59 -0500

Why not? A little experimentation should yield a system with similar =
spring/support to it. My question is what would it sound like?

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

     Ric
     My vote,  a definite no, straight up.
    Dale
    What I was curious about and still havent gotten a straight up =
answer=20
    too, is whether or not a laminate board laminated over a curved caul =

    with the grain all going in the same direction could achieve the =
same=20
    crown and crown support as a ribbed board with ribs going =
perpendicular=20
    to the grain.  I.e. the strength of the laminant panel along the =
grain=20
    compared to the strength of the ribbed board along the ribs.

    Cheers
    RicB