Pinblock CA after Dope?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 05 Feb 2006 21:13:11 -0600

I was in an adjacent dry area of NM when this occurred.  The house in
question had adequate humidity, several aquariums nearby and
evaporative cooling.  There was too little room to tilt the "upright"
grand so I chose to trickle the CA in.  I have never had glycerin
work for me, perhaps the subjects were all too far gone.

Andrew Anderson