piano moving technique (pianoplan machine)

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:23:59 +0100 (CET)

Hi Tom,

I'm located in Granada (south Spain, about 900km from Barcelona) so it
isn't likely it was me (or my father) since we rarely go round that area.
We cover most of the south (whats called the Andalucía region) which is
more that large enough...

More and more professionals in Spain are buying these machines (we have 2)
since 90% of tranports/deliveries involve stairs (usually more than 4 or 5
stories in buildings). Aswell as getting grands onto stages or other
venues, where big lifts are not all that common.

Most piano people in France, Germany, Italy (where "pianoplan" was
invented a good 12 15yrs ago), etc have it.

I don't suppose any of you have seen this machine in the States before,
have you?

Regards,

Patrick