TOOL CASES

TOM DRISCOLL tomtuner@verizon.net
Sun, 05 Feb 2006 08:24:33 -0500

List,
    I recently picked up this tool case online.
    Very well made for just under $100.00.
    The pallets are a little cheesy, but I had one from Platt tools in =
the third attachment.
    The atlas and invoice pads fit in the document packets
    I bought the foam insert  , tossed their dividers and made my own =
from 1/4" maple available from Lowes on the cheap.
    I'm still fooling with it, but the foam holds the accutuner and =
every thing stays put with my better dividers.
    Summary :The clasps, hinges, handle are very well made, dividers =
lousy , palletts good enough, but better available elsewhere, and it's =
big enough to hold my ETD, which also makes it  big enough to hold too =
many other tools and get heavy.I have a luggage carrier in the car for =
long walks with this thing, but without the ETD you could get by with =
one of their smalled -thinner cases .
   =20
    I'll try and send an image later.
    Tom Driscoll RPT