TOOL CASES

RON MAY, RPT ronmay_rpt@bellsouth.net
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:13:39 -0500

Good Luck

Ron May
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: pianotune05=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 7:47 PM
  Subject: Re: TOOL CASES

  Ron,=20
  You mentioned a lap top case.  Would that be similar to a soft sided =
breif case?  I could go that route too. I'm not looking for an expensive =
tool case ,but one that looks good and won't crush my grahm crackers =
when I 'm going to be out tuning for a while. lol  :)
  Marshall
    ----- Original Message -----=20