Soundboard Resonces and the Wogram Article

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:36:50 -0600

>   Ron
>   Yes, but this too keeps the energy more localized & efficient, if I
> can say that, because there isn't as much soundboard flopping around in
> the case creating the dampening resonances.

That would have been the first reason I gave in that
paragraph; just before the one pasted below.

>   So much disinformation ,so little time.
>   Dale

No problem. Disinformation is immortal, so there's plenty of
time to see it plenty of times.

>     Given the desire to build a rib supported
>     board, the difference between a 1200mm long rib and an 850mm
>     long rib that can support a given load at a given crown height
>     is substantial.

Ron N