tuning environment

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:47:23 -0500

I tuned a nursing home once where the room was full of old people, like =
they
usually are. This time there was a grouchy woman sitting behind me who
loudly complained about my playing the whole time I was tuning. She was
swearing at me! She kept saying her nephew could play a lot better than =
me.
I just agreed with her. ;-)

=20

Of course there were some sweet ladies there as well who pulled me aside =
apologize for their fellow resident and thank me for playing after =
tuning.=20

=20

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359