squeeky damper springs

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:18:16 -0400

Your lucky, it cost me a Glen Morangie (sp). LOL
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erwinspiano@aol.com
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 11:24 AM
  Subject: Re: squeeky damper springs

     Only one beer ...such a deal.. Thanks Roger
     Dale
    Hi Dale,
                       Pianophile, the Canadian supplier sells both a wet and a dry teflon spray. But I know our LA service dept uses it.  I think I have see it in some Home Hardware outlets.

    I'll try to remember to pack a can for you next week.  See Ya at Cal State.
    Cost one beer.

    Regards Roger