Verituner still for sale, lower price.

Mckenziepk@aol.com Mckenziepk@aol.com
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:34:11 EST

Hello everybody,

I've still got my Verituner (includes padded bag, user manual,  power/charger
cord, and cable for software updates from Veritune)for sale if  anybody is
interested.  $750.00(half the price of a new one!!!), in God I trust, all other
pay cash or postal money order.  As before, I'll ship upon receiving  payment
or meet within 150 miles of my upstate SC home (Greer, in the  Greenville,
Spartanburg area). Please contact me privately at the number or  email below.

Best regards,

Patrick McKenzie
Greer, SC
864-431-4790 mobile