prospecting

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:18:05 -0500

Marshall,
         Ge it's been so long I really don't remember. I think it came out
only once a month. A phone call placed to your Sunday paper might help.
Failing that the registrar downtown might help. That's just one idea. There
are usually a business or two in each larger town that makes a point of
sending welcoming packages to new home owners in the area. Check with the
realtors in your area too. You might also place a delicately worded advert
in the paper. Something like "Now accepting new clients" or some such
thing. Don't forget online stuff like www.craigslist.com. You can go to
that page, click on your nearest large city, click on the category in which
you'd like to place an ad and place it for free. Yes, that's right I said
FREE!!! It's also a great place to sell pianos from too. I've even bought
from there.

best,
Greg