Shameless conference promo

Geoff Sykes thetuner@ivories52.com
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:16:04 -0800

Greetings all --
=20
Forgive me for this blatant promotional moment but I wanted to remind
everyone that the California State PTG Conference is NEXT WEEK. Many =
classes
are already standing-room-only, and we are having to move the walls to
accommodate all the attendees for the Bosendorfer jazz banquet. In other
words, we ARE having fun. Also, in addition to almost as many pianos as
there were at NAMM, (not literally but more manufactures want to show =
than
we have room for, and we have a LOT of room), sitting alongside David
Rubenstein's one-of-a-kind R-371, (that's 12' 2") will be the new =
Schimmel
280 (9' 2".)=20
=20
I know that there are a lot of non-PTG members on this list. Please note
that you do not need to be a PTG member to attend. This conference is =
for
you too. In fact, Randy Potter is giving a three hour class Thursday =
evening
JUST FOR YOU! Everything you ever wanted to know about becoming a piano
technician, but were afraid to ask.
=20
And for those of you that are planning on remaining undecided until the =
last
minute, registrations will be accepted at the registration desk during =
the
conference. All you gotta do is show up.
=20
For complete information about Double Feature, the Los Angeles =
California
State PTG Conference, visit:  <http://www.doublefeature.la-ptg.org/>
http://www.doublefeature.la-ptg.org/.=20
=20
There are a lot of great techs on this list. I'm looking forward to =
meeting
many of you.
=20
-- Geoff Sykes