Square Grand

Shane Owenby shane-owenby@charter.net
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 08:11:15 -0500

Hello list,

I am looking for a tech to work on a Steinway square grand in Florida.  It
has been "refurbished" to some extent but needs some final tweaking.
If any of you are qualified or know of someone in the PTG you could
recommend to me it would be much appreciated.  The customer is in the Winter
Haven area and I have looked through the member directory for someone with
no luck.  So, if you are in the state of Florida or are going on a vacation
and want to make it tax deductible please email me personally for details.

Thanks
Shane Owenby
shane-owenby@charter.net
828-277-5566