mouse

Geoff Sykes thetuner@ivories52.com
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 21:09:19 -0800

Don't laugh boys-n-girls. I thought this was a joke, but he ain't kidding.
Do a Google search for "nose mouse" and there are at least three or four
reviews on the first page on devices that are already available. I couldn't
find Altech Hansom but others are making them. Mouse clicks are accomplished
by blinking your eyes. Seriously!

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Ric Brekne
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 12:24 PM
To: pianotech
Subject: mouse

Hi

I use the new Altech Hansom nose mouse.  An amazing wireless device that
attaches to the nose. Just point your nose where you want the pecker to
point to and there it goes.  Comes in several designer colours ! Makes
for all kinds of interesting conversation in office environments.  It
has a 2.5 meter range so that if somebody else comes nosing around they
wont affect yours... unless they get very close that is.

Cheers
RicB