Upgrading thoughts...

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:26:56 EST

Mike
  You've got your finger on the pulse of the issue totally.
   Dale

  My point is, that as noble and worthwhile  as the certification effort is,
it will only go so far, and only be marginally  effective because of these
inherent obstacles.  The best  incentive for an associate to become an RPT is
still and will remain,  self-improvement.  We can make lots of proposals, rule
changing and  wheel spinning, but there may be no definitive answer to this
problem.
    Mike Kurta

Dale Erwins  Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, CA  95357
209-577-8397
Specializing in the restoration , service & Sales  of
Steinway , Mason & hamlin & other fine  pianos.
Erwinspiano@aol.com