Upgrading thoughts...

Sid Blum piano@sover.net
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:14:43 -0500

For what it's worth, the worst experience I ever had with a mechanic
was with a guy who made a big deal of his ASE certification.

Some of the worst work and most questionable business practices have
been the product of the then president of the local PTG chapter.

Not cynical as always.

Sid

--
Sid Blum