mouse

Mark Dierauf pianotech@nhpianos.com
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:10:33 -0500

I've had one of these for over 10 years. The left button crapped out
after several million clicks and Kensington promptly replaced the unit
no questions asked, providing a pre-paid shipping label for me to return
the old unit. I recently noticed that they also sell a wireless version
now - http://us.kensington.com/html/4136.html . They're pricey compared
to 'regular' mice, but you get what you pay for.

-          Mark Dierauf
-          Concord, NH

-----Original Message-----
From: David Ilvedson [mailto:ilvey@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 2:53 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org; caut@ptg.org
Subject: mouse

No, not a mouse in a piano but the new Kensington Expert Mouse...this is
a trackball and you either like them or hate them...I love them and this
newest one is phenomenal.  The ball moves effortlessly with no
friction...if anyone is looking for a new mouse to try...try it.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California