Inexpensive Tool Roll

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Apr 30 10:52:11 MDT 2006

I just bought a wrench tool roll, at an auto type supply store, it takes quite a  few of my tools, and keeps them organized.
My old roll, I had made from player piano bellows cloth, that I had folded and sewn some pouches in. It had deteriorated over the years.
Wanting something for my assortment of pliers, I saw something that will do the job.
It is a denim nail bag, that building supply stores give away. I am going to lay out the pliers, and sew pouches in it to separate them, as per their size requirements.
The denim should last.
Have you priced tool rolls in the catalogues?
If I had thought on the nail bag idea, before, I would have saved myself the $2.98 the empty tool roll cost.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca