Packrats-R-Us - update

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Sun Apr 30 08:19:44 MDT 2006

At 12:41 4/27/2006, I wrote:
>Friends,
>
>I just got a call from a customer, and I even vaguely remembered
>where she lived, etc.  Good thing I have an "oldnames" {a.k.a. -
>never-throw-anything-away-including-names} file.  Turns out I did a
>"free" tuning on a Yamaha P22 in June '95 and a second in March
>'96.  Saturday, I get to see if anybody's been there since...

Well, after ten years w/o tuning, it was at 429Hz.  Did (and got paid
for) a pitch raise.   The second piano I tuned yesterday was a Yamaha
U1 which was @435.

Ask me how happy I have an ETD... ;-}

The third customer's piano wasn't that far south, but her son's eyes
were absolutely glued to my laptop throughout the entire
tuning....  Boy, am I glad _that_ piano produced a lot of good "blushes". ;-}}}

Conrad Hoffsommer
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be
misquoted, then used against you.