Hammers blocking in Seiler uprights

Roger Jolly roger.j at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 29 20:57:04 MDT 2006

Hi Cy,
            The answer is no.   You tend to over ease the BR hole to
get rid of the spongy feel, and it leads to key chucking
problems.    I have had to correct quite a few BR holes that have
been over eased, when the real problem has been BR height.   Sad to
say, but I have been one of the guilty ones.  (blush, blush.)
At least I'm honest.
Regards Roger