Containers for actions?

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Sat Apr 29 13:06:08 MDT 2006

Hi, Cy.

The ones I mentioned are much too small to hold an action - I just use
them as organizers for all the little tools and supplies. What I do like
about them is they are very tough, very lightweight, and the lid is
about 2 inches thick. So I carry my vacuum and cleaning supplies in one,
along with my grand action support, and I can use the lid to get my eye
level just right when I'm sitting to do hammerline. (Your eye level may
vary, of course!) Plus, the latches fold up from the bottom over the top
and then clamp down with cam action, so carrying the box in one hand,
the lid gets tighter under load. I'll try to get a part number and pass
it along.

-Mark Schecter