superglue burning eyes

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 28 23:47:11 MDT 2006

Hi, John.

Thanks very much for your informative answer, and for the link. I was
hoping a chemist would weigh in, and I must say I'm relieved that you
had no major warnings to deliver. The organization hosting the document
  you referenced looks like a high-credibility source of information on
various chemicals. For the benefit of those not inclined to read through
it themselves, I include this quote to establish the credentials of the
organization:

"The International Programme on Chemical Safety (IPCS), established in
1980, is a joint venture of the United Nations Environment Programme
(UNEP), the International Labour Organization (ILO), and the World
Health Organization (WHO). The overall objectives of the IPCS are to
establish the scientific basis for assessment of the risk to human
health and the environment from exposure to chemicals, through
international peer review processes, as a prerequisite for the promotion
of chemical safety, and to provide technical assistance in strengthening
national capacities for the sound management of chemicals."

Here's a link to their home page: http://www.inchem.org/

This is a great resource. Thanks again!

-Mark Schecter