Prius for Piano Tech?

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 28 08:21:56 MDT 2006

Hi John.

I have a VW Golf 2-door, and it works very well for me. It is big enough
to carry a grand action, with the 60% side of the 60/40 seat folded
forward. The trunk is not huge, but large enough for a couple Rubbermaid
Action Packer utility boxes, plus daily toolkit, lamp, and folding
dolly. The action slides in from the rear over one of the utility boxes,
then the front seatback adjusts to clamp it in position. I imagine,
without knowing, that the 4-door would work as well. The TDI is
available in the Golf, and could be converted to biodiesel, I think.
Hope this helps.

-Mark Schecter