Rebuilding to the trade

Dave Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 26 22:37:10 MDT 2006

Hi to the list, is there anyone that offers good quality belly
(mainly pinblocks, bridge caps and board repair)and refinishing work
at a reasonable price and a fairly quick turnaround? I realize that
these criteria are inherently incompatible, but I have so much
potential work (including a bunch of institutional pianos) that there
is no way I can even in good conscience bid on it. My refinisher is
now full for at least a year, and thats optimistic. Private replies
are fine. Thanks,
--
----Dave

Dave Doremus, RPT