For your info, only

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Apr 26 19:54:47 MDT 2006

Right you are Ron.
I really did think those 2 particular items, had been removed from the
catalogues, as proven to be not a good fix. I was surprised to see them,
in an updated piano supply catalogue.
It was supposed to be a private post to the company.
Unfortunately, the addresses were next to each other in my address book,
and the wrong one got selected.
I just looked in the Schaff catalogue, and those metal bushings are
there too. Holy mackerel, so are the flange shields.
Do people still buy those two items?
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca