Our own pianos

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 13:30:14 MDT 2006

I have a Hazelton 6.4 that was given to me in pieces.   The plate and pin
block were out with no stringing scale.   Has no center rail glide
adjustments, but having gone threw with new block, it serves us well.

In the shop I have a 1861 Steinway that I would like to get to or have some
one do, can't make up my mind.

William

PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin