Action Center Wood Repairs

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 24 19:28:39 MDT 2006

Nice work, Terry.

I didn't understand the last comment: "... although not [a fix] to do in a customer's home."

Why do you feel that way? I think sometimes we are called upon to do this sort of thing as a kind of high art form. I brings to mind the 19th and early 20th century tuners who packed their whole "shop" in a couple of saddle bags and made big circuits throughout rural America. They must, of necessity, have become very clever at repairing, remanufacturing, replicating, and adapting parts -- and all this without so many of our modern tools and materials.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri