Action Center Wood Repairs

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 24 18:58:30 MDT 2006

You're welcome!

Rebush.

It is a pretty quick process. I use the pre-glued bushing felt from Renner. I find it very easy to use and reliable. Install the new bushing felt and run the desired sized pin through it and let it dry overnight. Friction is usually pretty close to what you want - sometimes a little bit of reaming is in order.

Terry Farrell