CA glue on loose hammers

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Apr 24 14:11:28 MDT 2006

I cut little rectangles of dense felt (like understring felt - whatever
really) the size of the key mortise and the depth of the key bushing and
push them into the mortise. Then I apply a water & alcohol solution. The
felt rectangle holds the moisture right there on the old key bushing. Seems
to be an excellent way to soak them real well and keep the water on them.
Might be a good trick in your case were you have so little bushing felt
remaining.

Terry Farrell