Rosenkranz baby grand?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 24 12:04:22 MDT 2006

It is a beautiful looking piano in the
photos.  Question is, does it have restorable
value? Obviously I'll have to check the condition
of the action.  This old I'm curious what kind of
action it will have.  I'll have to take my
camera.  Seems a Wolfframm made these too after
1935 so it may not be quite so old.  Only thing
is the serial number doesn't harmonize with the later date...

Andrew Anderson