Steinway-New York

James H Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Thu Apr 20 05:58:51 MDT 2006

Michelle,

I recently took this tour with my local PTG chapter and it was a day extremely well spent.  I don't know whether they schedule tours regularly so contact them well in advance to make sure it's possible.  Also, absolutely don't miss visiting Steinway Hall in Manhattan and, of course, you'll want to see the rest of "piano row" as well.  If you'd like specific information, contact me privately and I'd be glad to help.  jimfrazee at msn.com<mailto:jimfrazee at msn.com>