Re: Bösendorfer Rim

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Apr 19 23:03:08 MDT 2006

Terry,

My only "real" problem was with a relatively new
one I took care of while still living in San
Angelo, TX. Every time I was called to tune it
(app. 2-3 times a year), I had to do either a
pitch raise or a pitch lowering job. I checked
everything I could think of but could find no
problem. Even talked to Roger with Bösendorfer.

I finally asked the customer if he had a climate
control system in his air-conditioning system. He
said yes and I asked how long it'd been since it
had been checked out. A long time, so he did. It
wasn't working. Once it was, I had no more tuning problems with it at all.

Avery