Key Excursion

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 19 18:15:10 MDT 2006

Or at least know how to fix unisons, first thing to go with a
humidity swing and in a predictable fashion.  Left goes one way and
right goes the other.  Tune them back to the center and your overall
interval relationships don't suffer much.  (Of-course the lower
tension/downbearing middle will go sharper/flatter than the either end will.)

Andrew Anderson