A word of thanks...

John Delmore jodel at kairos.net
Wed Apr 19 13:00:43 MDT 2006

To Mr. Ed Sutton!  I've just finished reading your series of articles from
1999 on "Ear Training".  I find it quite helpful and interesting, and
heartily recommend it to everyone who is just starting out.  Amazing what "a
different way of thinking" can produce.  Also enjoyed your 1998 article on
unison tuning-learn from what you do RIGHT!!

Thanks!! To you, and all the PTG members so willing to help us newbies!!
John Delmore