scaling problem

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 17 21:47:47 MDT 2006

Ed,

Apparently you are right at a wire change?   I'd probably go with which ever has 2 out of the 3 strings...one is tied?   Would help to know the name of the piano...someone probably has the scale.   If the problem is that you change the unison with one size and now it doesn't work out at the strut...????, you will have a tied string at the strut

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California