Buttressed Arch. Question for Ron N.

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Apr 16 07:57:42 MDT 2006

How about treating the inner rim with a penetrating epoxy?  Holes could be
drilled and filled. From another perspective there were also pianos with
rims that were not solid, Bosendorfer, I think I know of a Chickering.
"From a design novices perspective, ribbing the panel at a 60' radius
through
the panel and 6% emc seems inadequate to form enough crown especially in the
upper end of the piano. "
Thanks to Dave L. for suggesting I re-examine my emc.