Terminology (piano-forte, forte-piano)

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Sat Apr 15 12:27:10 MDT 2006

Remember gang, Wikipedia information comes from anyone who wishes to submit
it to the site.  It doesn't have to be *correct*.  The idea is that someone
else can then submit new information as a correction or addition, etc.  In a
sense it is an interactive encyclopedia.  Thus the differences between the
french and english versions.  Wait a year (or whatever) and you may find
that either have changed.

Debbie