Health Insurance for RPT's?

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 13:31:46 MDT 2006

In a message dated 4/14/2006 3:27:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, KeyKat88
writes:
Greetings,

         The PTG has enough technicians to go for a group policy don't we? If
we cant get a group rate, then there ought to be a law forcing insurance
companies to underwrite such a group, nationally.

      I am not aasking for national health care that is a "freebie". I am
willing to pay for it out of my pocket, I just think it should be reasonably
priced for professional trade/guild associations such as the PTG. Rates should be
better for any self employed because as my Italian granma would say...if "YOU
DONT-a WORK-a YOU DON-a GET PAID!"

Julia
Reading, PA

In a message dated 4/13/2006 9:52:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,