Buttressed Arch. Question for Ron N.

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Thu Apr 13 21:09:13 MDT 2006

Ron,
Thank you so much for your time in presenting such a great article in the PTJ. I'm getting a lot of what your saying, but I have a nagging question in my slow to grasp a concept brain. SGCB sets in around 50 I think. I want to understand this stuff as thoroughly as the rest of my life will allow me to do so. This is a question, not an argument, so please be gentle. Are you saying that the rise and fall of RH and it's affect on a strung up piano will not cause the middle of it's soundboard to rise and fall?
Fenton Murray, RPT
www.MurraysPianoTuning.com