kick panel replacement material

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 13 14:28:53 MDT 2006

Ron?
Don't you know there are parts o' this land where a piana just don't sound
right 'til you get that board outta the way?
These are places where Elvis is reg'larly sighted.
That Elvis kickboard would be on somebody's mantlepiece faster than you could say "fried peanut butter and banana sandwich!"
Ed S