Health Insurance for RPT's?

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Apr 13 06:04:52 MDT 2006

If you want to talk about health insurance, fine. I've done it before
myself. But if you advocate a political solution you are talking politics
and religion.

What is being advocated basically is that there is a whole group of people
that are stuck when it comes to health care unless the state god intervenes
and saves them. So we should all contact our senators immediately to resolve
the problem.

Such is the nature of our state worshipping society today. Every societal
problem can only be solved by yet another piece of legislation. Legislative
bodies churn out new code by the tens of thousands of pounds of paper every
year attempting to fix problems. In the end it usually only makes the
problems worse.

Health care is no exception. The reason health care is so expensive today is
people won't take personal responsibility for their own health care. As a
result they look to the government to protect them. Every industry the
government regulates becomes more expensive to the consumer. And health care
is one of the most heavily regulated.

And every service the government makes "free" to qualified people becomes
even more expensive to those who don't qualify. Plus the only way the
government can make it free is by stealing bread out of the mouths of my
children. And if you are advocating more government involvement and
regulation you essentially are advocating more stealing of bread from my
children. I take that personal.

So drink your sodas, eat that sugar, consume factory raised hormone laden
meat products, treat yourself to bottom feeding sea foods, oh and write to
your senators and demand health care legislation that will make sure you
live to a ripe old age at no expense to you.

Now are we going to talk politics and religion or get back to pianos?

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802